Wednesday, October 31, 2018

 

Date



“In Economics, I’m afraid I’m
unrelentingly Austrian School!”

“More like Austrian FOOL!”
Mari had had enough.

Surprising Andre, since she
had been so quiet on this
first date arranged by sadistic
mutual friends.

The second surprise: She insisted
on another meeting!

“Thought I’d actually enjoy expressing
a few random thoughts about mySELF?”

He agreed with sudden grace.

Already planning the text cancelling out.

“Any stage being too small for  two
such wits!” he announced to Carol
at the office next day.

“Uh huh? Two MALE wits, I’d agree!”

“You women are a blatant CONSPIRACY!”

“Never forget it!”

“Where are the snows of yesteryear?”

Puzzling her, so he didn’t add “And
the girls who gush over obvious
brilliance?”










Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
about right
 
Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till
now. But, what concerning the conclusion?
Are you sure concerning the source?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?