Wednesday, August 16, 2017

 

Coffee After Sad Fact


-And you're treating? I'm overwhelmed!

-As you know, Statue of Limitations has run out.

-We had been waiting for your last minute "Criminal" Barrage.

-Agents pissed, but we’re not going in ever again without
totally solid cases.

-What you see as criminal I see as opportunity.

-That's a Universal!

-Uh huh? Time to change the law again. Make it reflect real life!

-Buying legislators?

-No way!  No such thing as bribery anymore. Citizens

United Ruling...

-has been such a useful whore to you.

-Long may she reign!

-I wonder if I’ll ever put you inside.

-If you do, then after a bit I’ll purchase tremendous pressure to show
I’ve been convicted under truly anachronistic laws.

-Great Laws!

-Life changes for the good!

-How can you get that last word in your mouth?

-How can we get any words in our mouths?

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
with luck
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?