Tuesday, January 05, 2016
Signing Anyone Up?
-We need a Revolution!
-Last time I looked, each one of them
comprised of people. And all kinds.
Sorry, Republicans, with your bribing
billionaires!
-I think we can get Democrats.
-If they can extract themselves from footnotes?
Besides, they put a puppy in a commercial,
and figure it totally sews up the Women’s Vote.
-What do the Republicans put in a commercial?
-Worldwide Industrial Paradise where all choke to death!
-Brought to you by Free Market?
-And God on his better days!
-I heard He made a killing on commodities.
-That was War.
-Did Money ever lose a war?
-Maybe early on. Still want your revolution?
-Absolutely!
-Then you hafta understand the guys in the Havana Airport I saw. Sweepers. One asked
"Are we sweeping this floor for Socialism?"
“That, and coffee and cigarettes.” Smirking other.
-They took a half-hour break then.
-Are you saying Fidel lost them?
-Only his words. They loved him still.
-Is there...a bottom line in this somewhere?
-Neither party understands those guys:
The American Versions thereof!
-Who does?
-Trump!
-Jesus!
-He’ll bring around the coffee and cigarettes,
argue with them as to who’s more full of shit!
-We can still get these guys for the Revolution!
-Not in a textbook you can’t!
Labels: Capitalist, Cuba, Democrat, Fidel, God, Republican, revolution, Socialist, Trump, visionary, worker
